Location: 1880 Lancaster Dr. NE, STE 114, Salem, OR 97305
Curriculum General: (G), (C) level completed at the end of the 2nd day as needed
Notes: Cost is $106.00 + $30.00(for rental space, supplies and snacks) per person. Drinks and refreshments provided. Please wear closed toed shoes and comfortable clothing for the 2nd day for the physical skills techniques.
- What type of certification do you need?
- Participant: Curriculum only, no physical skills needed.
- General: Includes curriculum and physical skills up to physical positioning. You will learn how to get out of clothing grabs, pinches, scratches, hair pulls (no release), arm grabs and finger/thumb grabs etc.
- Crisis level thru belt shirt: includes limb control and all variations of the belt shirt.
- Crisis level includes all higher level skills. These skills will only be taught on a need to know basis.
Refund policy: 2 weeks advance notice = full refund, 1 week or more = 50% refund 1 week or less = no refund. If you have any comments, concerns or need special accommodations please contact
email@example.com or (503) 569-4749 Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Thank you.